is this a good setup

OP
J

jL_Audio
10+ year member

canada
they are 5-1/4" Coaxial 2 Way's ( i got them installed at a&b sound and they put a 3 inch crack in them its at the repair shop right now)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

IB can sound good with the right sub, but a single 8" IB isn't a ton of bass, like it can't be that much power going to that sub, and IB loudness is basically xmax and cone area, because pressure...
Id sit down and figure out exactly what all you will be installing for amperage consumption and add another 10-15% amperage useage on top of that to have on tap. I wouldnt recommend a cap. Pretty...
One Of my favorite sites to gain some information over the years. Excellent! I would deff. Bookmark it!!
It is usually reserved for completely customer installs, but here is some info on using the iPad as the HU...
As previously stated. "More Power." I would add an amplifier that would help realize the full capabilities of the speakers. However, if you are satisfied with the current sound/setup, go for it...

About this thread

jL_Audio

10+ year member
jL_Audio
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from