• Participant list

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Hey, just checking before I get one. Is this a decent oscilloscope?:

$57.50 on Amazon

71q7uSRp2aL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-oscilloscope-color-display-battery/dp/B00LYM9XFQ/ref=sr_1_65?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1418090726&sr=1-65

I just need something to check my signal from my amps. If anyone has cheaper suggestions or better O-scopes that are similar in price, let me know!

I saw that one too. What do you use it for? Setting gains? Also, is it sensitive enough to test RCA signal for clipping?
Yes, I've set gains with it. Haven't tested RCA signals but it should be able to read them just fine.

Also that's the v1, they've since released a v2 and v3 which I am unfamiliar with but they are evidently better because they cost more.

Yes, I've set gains with it. Haven't tested RCA signals but it should be able to read them just fine.
Also that's the v1, they've since released a v2 and v3 which I am unfamiliar with but they are evidently better because they cost more.
Alright, thanks. If the V1 worked fine, I think I'll go with that. I don't need a ton of features

Hantek Pc Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope 6022be, 20mhz Bandwidth: Science Lab Oscilloscopes: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific
what about this?.

I want to get one like this.

is this what I need..

I want to set gains,, test rca voltage,, check play back of cds,, tablet throw h/u .

everything that I would need to use a scope.

I was thinking the pc based becouse the screen is bigger plus I can save it to my laptop.
Its more expensive and I only need basic features

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.