Is this 10 inch Almani subwoofer any good is it total ****??

It needs some good power to drive so your 10 watt receiver isn't going to do the job, I'd say at least 50 true RMS Watts to start and we can work our way up from there.
LOL. Yeah, 2k sub for sure. Why does the fact that between this statement, the fact that its listed as 2000 watts peak and then 2000 watts RMS in two different spots and it only being a 22 pound magnet make me question its power handling?

haha ok i had to clear the air up for that now back to rotting my teeth out with mentos mountain dew and hershy kisses //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.