is the brahma as good as it says.

Participant count
  • Participant list
well big wigs talk about them, i am just waiting for someone i trust tries them, their design looks awesome...and judging how people bicker over these i have a good feeling they are a super woofer

First real-world use reports comming back are showing slight issues with power handling and SPL capabilities. Dan Wiggins of Adire has asked a few customers who have encountered these problems and also blown thier brahma's to send them back to Adire for them to dissassemble and figure out what is causing this. In the Adire Tradition, each customer is also being sent a replacement Brahma at no extra cost. This issue has been addressed by Mr. Wiggins at http://www.soundillusions.net Adire is being very professional and customer first with this incident, which does show strong company Integrity. Reports of the Brahma's SQ have been completely favorable otherwise.

I am sure that this issue will be resolved quickly and correctly knowing the level of quality Adire strives for.

Anyone else have anything to add that I may have left out?

take it easy,

-zane

well after i sell my sony explode xsL1236 i'm gonna buy one seems though that they don't have any 12's so i'll go with the 15's"" if my trunk is big enough i'll probably have to build a custom box :eek: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ooh anotha thing do you think i should buy a new amp also i got a alpin v12 mrv 1505 which says it's 600x1 at 12 volts and 900x1 at 14 volts but it doesn't realy sound like it. and i'm runnin it at 12 vt,,how do i get it to 14 volts

i just looked at this other site and it said that jbl and crown are makin this 6000 watt amp and the only speaker that could hold was their gti series so you think i should just go for that instead although my pocket are gonna be in debt by the time i pay for it. but the is the price to be the loudest..

soo the gti's are the brahma tough choice although one is like 500$ sheaper.

Maybe it was just Car Toys custom box or the fact that thy severely underpowered the GTI, but it seemd pretty tame to me..Definately not for SQ and not loud. If you are gonna fork out some good money either find someone that can build a box or go with DD You know they can handle it even if you have to get two.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.