Is my car audio system good?

satanp1i

HI

give me your opinion on my car audio system.plz

I have DEH-80prs

front= car company speakers 40W max peak

rear= pioneer TS-6975V2 & kenwood kfc-hq718 (not EX)

subwoofer= kenwood KFC-w3010 in maxider box in trunk of my car

amp= kenwood kac-5203 350W for rear speakers and mb acoustics 1000 for subwoofer

so if it is good let me know if it can be better let me know too?

PLZ give me your opinion

Your Headunit: on point

Everything else can be WAYYYYYYYY better. How much do you want to spend on this hobby? It gets expensive REAL quick

it is kin of good or good ish but it is important for me to have a clear and in detail sound and mine does not good in this way.

Does it sound good to you? Don't do this to be accepted into this community, do it because you want it. What do you want to shoe about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's the case. Then. Deck is great. Get decent components up front. And deaden the doors and roof And amp them leave rears stock off deck power. Then the sub this really depends on what you want and how much room your willing to use. And of course power and budget if you run to much power then your looking at a ho alt and more batts and get a custom built box

Then you're going to want to get good front speakers and a 4 channel amp. You have an amp for your rear but those are not the important ones. Front stage is everything. Personally I have polks all around for voice, I love them. Go to a local store and find a nice component set that you love. Now wiring the fronts is a bit of a *****. But I think that hu puts a decent amount of power out of your not wanting to go crazy with it

thank you.your opinion was very helpful

If that's the case. Then. Deck is great. Get decent components up front. And deaden the doors and roof And amp them leave rears stock off deck power. Then the sub this really depends on what you want and how much room your willing to use. And of course power and budget if you run to much power then your looking at a ho alt and more batts and get a custom built box

thank you very much I gonna change the front speakers and ad 2 more maybe in doors or corner of my car roof

Then you're going to want to get good front speakers and a 4 channel amp. You have an amp for your rear but those are not the important ones. Front stage is everything. Personally I have polks all around for voice, I love them. Go to a local store and find a nice component set that you love. Now wiring the fronts is a bit of a *****. But I think that hu puts a decent amount of power out of your not wanting to go crazy with it

thank you very much I gonna change the front speakers and ad 2 more maybe in doors or corner of my car roof
You do understand what he means by deaden the doors and roof, right? Not meant to be insulting, just seemed like you might be confused.

I think he means sound proofing but when I said I wanna ad 2 more because you told me front unit is important than rear.but if I am wrong tel me what is it mean?

You do understand what he means by deaden the doors and roof, right? Not meant to be insulting, just seemed like you might be confused.

Your not going to need 2 sets in the front unless you want this to be a competition car. I would just find one nice set and power them by an amp. As long as you get 50+ rms I'm sure it'll be loud enough for yah. But I definitely also recommend sound deadening as mylows did. It helps more than you would expect.

can any of you give me specific models and brands?there are too many of them and I dont know which one is better then the others.have in mind I want clear and in detail sound this is important for me. like polks bose and others which brand and which models better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.