is my bass boost broken?

Participant count
  • Participant list

devin559

Hey everybody I have a question about my bass boost on my Pioneer*Premier PRS-D2000SPL amp when I turn up the bass boost on the amp it doesnt make any difference to the sound of my subs but when I plug in my bass knob which is right next to the bass boost and crank the knob over it gets reall loud bass im just wondering why the bass boost on the amp itself isnt doing anything at all I can turn it all the way up and it wont sound any different as if it were all the way down only the bass knob that you plug in makes a difference im not trying to go bass boost happy or anything im just wondering why it doesnt do anything is it broken? Anybody know what could be wrong?

knob for amp and bass boost have nothing to do with each other....knob is input sensitivity or gain...set ur gains on amp and knob turned all the way up wont go past where u have it set on Amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.