Is my amp donezo?

Participant count
  • Participant list

adio25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Specs are in sig. Was wanging my system and on a bass note that didnt even drop me below 13.6v and my amp just went into protect. Might of been a clipped signal that got it from a song. But anyway there was no smoke or anything from the amp, just sat in protect. So i turned off my car and the amp wouldnt turn on at all. Checked the fuse and it was blown, replaced it then as soon as i try to turn it on it popped another fuse. Any ideas whats goin on and.who here fixes amps i forgot. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The amp always ran hot and it never saw below 13.2v so maybe it was bound to fail.

Heres some pics

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.