Is fiberglass matting necessary?

I wasnt being mean, just realistic. Every other reply states to take your time and use the matting, and every reply from you was looking for a way around it. You asked for advice, we gave it, and you dont seem to want to use it.
go back and read the posts. the reason i asked so much is cause i wasnt getting the right or a full answer.

Unneccessary? havent you read some of the posts? THEY are unecessary. and im not in the mood to be reading them right now. i get sick of the BS posts that provide no help. why waste the time? just dont post if you can help (not u req). im just pissed cause i get this alot at CA.com, nowhere else.

Unneccessary? havent you read some of the posts? THEY are unecessary. and im not in the mood to be reading them right now. i get sick of the BS posts that provide no help. why waste the time? just dont post if you can help (not u req). im just pissed cause i get this alot at CA.com, nowhere else.

well, maybe you shouldn't post here if you don't already know everything....... sheesh. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i get sick of the BS posts that provide no help. why waste the time? just dont post if you can help (not u req). im just pissed cause i get this alot at CA.com, nowhere else.
I agree with you..... this board isn't as helpful to those that need it as it used to be (with some exceptions).

apperently it's against the rules to not first do a search for you question before you ask it.

I agree with you..... this board isn't as helpful to those that need it as it used to be (with some exceptions).
apperently it's against the rules to not first do a search for you question before you ask it.
oh ok, i follow now. well i havent been here too long so its always been this way for me. i mean, seriously, its not like...terrible or anything, but it gets old REALLY quick. and sometimes (like tonight) when im already pissed, readin some of the BS that gets posted really puts me over the top. And i often have a problem holding back. I dont know what Req's problem is, i wasnt even talking about him. Hes only ever been helpful to me...

No, req seems to be a pretty good dude. He's also one of the most help guys on here (he doesn't listen to me though)....... Anyway, this is what he was talking about.

for those with dumba$$ posts, go f*ck yourself

He's right, it's unnecessary. There's no reason for you to post something like that.

next time try something a little less offensive like, "for those with dumba$$ posts, may your girlfriends come down with chlamydia."

You know, something not so harsh.

No, req seems to be a pretty good dude. He's also one of the most help guys on here (he doesn't listen to me though)....... Anyway, this is what he was talking about.

He's right, it's unnecessary. There's no reason for you to post something like that.

next time try something a little less offensive like, "for those with dumba$$ posts, may your girlfriends come down with chlamydia."

You know, something not so harsh.
like i said, i was pissed. and sick of the BS posts. Cursing isnt that big of a deal to me, so it must not have the same affect on me as it does on req and you. req is acting like i shot his dog or something. its just a **** curse...f*ck ****ity ********...its not hurting any1. its my self expression of anger. i think it was justified. if some1 attacks me, you **** well better believe that im coming back at them. i dont need smartass remarks thrown at me. people who do **** like that should be banned. and im not trying to be a dick, but im not at all sorry for that post. if everyone on CA.com were helpful like you and req, then there'd be no need for a post like that. but thats not the case.

I imagine you are aiming your frustration at me, but if you take the time to read the 2nd post, which was the first reply, I gave you great advice, which is the correct advice...READ...

"Are you using the correct resin? It should stick fairly easy. Try "dabbing" resin on matting to get it started. The matting will turn clear or see through when its soaked. It usually isnt hard at all. What weight matting are you using? like 3/4 oz, 1.5 oz chop matte?"

That was my original post. I wasnt trying to be a smart ass or piss anyone off.

I imagine you are aiming your frustration at me, but if you take the time to read the 2nd post, which was the first reply, I gave you great advice, which is the correct advice...READ...
"Are you using the correct resin? It should stick fairly easy. Try "dabbing" resin on matting to get it started. The matting will turn clear or see through when its soaked. It usually isnt hard at all. What weight matting are you using? like 3/4 oz, 1.5 oz chop matte?"

That was my original post. I wasnt trying to be a smart ass or piss anyone off.

Dude, you are a jerk!

may you girlfriend come down with a yeast infection.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I like how he's getting mad when you guys are giving him a hard time....

He asked if you could fiberglass...without using the glass fibers ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Am I reading the same thread? The first page is people telling you to use the matte, and how to use it, then you ask if a paper towe will work.. or if you really need to use it, again. and then you get huffy and puffy when someone says you seem like you are cutting corners? and we are all in the wrong?

it was my understanding, that this is a public forum. if you dont like some of the replies, ignore them, and try to understand the people who are trying to help.

i do agree, there are some people on here who post in the threads just to post. thats what the lounge is for guys. keep it there where its wanted.

but as for telling people to 'eff off', its just not called for. i swear just as much as the next guy, but seriously, people who are telling you what to do, and you trying to cut corners, and them putting it to you straight was the topic of this thread.

ignore the other idiots who act like chillins in the wrong forums ( you know who you guys are... :eek: )

sorry to not be so inviting, but anger is never the best reaction to a mediocre problem. and if you are mad, take it out somewhere else, where somone wont take it offensivly. like your own cat. or maybe a bum on the street. or better yet, if you have a woman, get some action //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.