is cone area really king????

I don't know. I have to be honest here, I think building for numbers is fairly easy. The hard part is building a demo vehicle to beat on at a show for 2 days in a row at full tilt with no issues. Worlds apart there.
I am much more impressed with vehicles that can do this, rather than do a number for 3-30sec.

I don't know a lot about car audio, but I know enough to know that there are some people in this thread that don't know that they don't know a lot about car audio.

I don't know a lot about car audio, but I know enough to know that there are some people in this thread that don't know that they don't know a lot about car audio.
I know nothing, I know..i will move on now... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

No, if you read what I said carefully, you will see it is a perfectly logical and valid sentence.
He is nit picking at the missed punctuation is all. However, he is right. With the missed punctuation it does generate a double negative, but that is just nit picking and busting you around. lol

No, if you read what I said carefully, you will see it is a perfectly logical and valid sentence.
He is nit picking at the missed punctuation is all. However, he is right. With the missed punctuation it does generate a double negative, but that is just nit picking and busting you around. lol
I was just messin with ya.

The internet is, as you would call it "srs bsns", and it is not to be trifled with.
Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

Anyways to actually post in here OT...I for one like impressing people with small cone area. It surprises people more when you have a handful (or less) of small cone area woofers, vs say a couple of 15s or 18s. For all of the audio noobs out there, or people not into audio, 15 seems to be the break point in which they expect it to be loud.

My "big" build is going to consist of 4 12s on about 8k. It should get nasty, and still garner the response of "There's no way that's only 4 12s"

I have 2 Kicker 12s and live in your area. I guess I'm part of the problem:naughty:
Hell you're probably the loudest in town lol

There was a guy with two Crossfire XS v2 18s on a dd m4a, but I think he deployed. Did you know him?

Hell you're probably the loudest in town lol
There was a guy with two Crossfire XS v2 18s on a dd m4a, but I think he deployed. Did you know him?
Yeah, I think Bambino is louder than him now, though. Larry seems to think I'm the loudest barring that, and I am certainly louder on the Warhorse than I was the 1200s

Yeah, I think Bambino is louder than him now, though. Larry seems to think I'm the loudest barring that, and I am certainly louder on the Warhorse than I was the 1200s
Definitely gonna have to hear the solos on that warhorse sometime, hopefully it warms back up again soon.

I've seen bambino post things for sale on CL, but it says from Albany, so technically wouldn't you still be the loudest in abilene? Lol

Definitely gonna have to hear the solos on that warhorse sometime, hopefully it warms back up again soon.
I'm gonna beat them like stepchildren tomorrow no matter the weather. HA. You need to hear Rudy's truck with the B2 18s. Sounds so clean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.