is cone area really king????

Bob Ps van was loud. It only played like 40hz and up loud though and blew a sub every time he played. Just way too much power and a box not designed to play music. It was a burp van and be just happened to play music on it. Was loud when he played it though.

And yeah, my 6 15s did just squeeze out a 150.1 sealed up at like 38hz. Wasn't bad for no wall, a single yellow top, and 3 cheap Hifonics amps that did maybe 1200w each.

so for bass race( which I plan to compete in) the key is more drivers instead of more cone area.... correct?? of course, the two almost go hand in hand but we do have size limitations... no 24 15's for me either way 5 sa8s on 3k with 76 in^2 of port and a 30 hz tuning will get nasty...

So i need more drivers in my car?...hmmm i dunno about sharing my seat with another person

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.