Is caraudiosecurity.com legit?

Participant count
  • Participant list

khmer_rouge
10+ year member

VA
It seems like they have good prices on focal stuff, hopefully its not the malaysian junk but they have the krx3's for 960. If you go through the checkout, they actually give them to you for 800 but it still doesnt specify what the shipping costs are, which could be 700 dollars and you wouldnt know until you got your CC statement. I likely wont be ordering anything from there, but I was just curious to know if anyone here knew anything about this place in the UK?

I like the focals. Im not dead set on them, but thats a great price. Im interested in knowing if that website is legit. They offer alot of different stuff for alot of different prices, some stuff more expensive than it is here in the US. If I dont get the focals, I may go with Legatias.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.