is anything made in usa any more ?

question for you guys let's take Maxxsonics for example are all their amps the same? like is there any difference between crunch and MB Quart and hifonics amps or are they all rebaged
no they all still got good stuff but its hit or miss between makes and models, we all learn by trying them out... lol or asking on the forum...

are you stupid or trolling? you are whining about ratings? so all they need to do is rate their 500 watt amp as a 300 watt and you'll be happy? honestly most the brands you listed were mediocre then and now, so I would suggest you broaden your horizons a bit. plastic and lights im not sure what to tell you, id stay away from an amp that had that old or new. its "cosmetic", btw
lmao, let me guess ur not from around here ? lol ok buddy sorry if i hurt ur feeling, stuffs cheaper now because it mass labor, and it really wasn't focused on usa, only because i got alot of "mediocre" brand stuff from then and now, like kicker, old stillwater vs new, you just dont get what you used too, and yes if they marked a 500w amp as 300w and sold it at a 300w price i would enjoy it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.