Participant count
  • Participants list

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
Just Curious! 5 alternators!
IMG_4743.jpg

Damn, guy that was talking crap keep talking crap dude bet you not gonna say anything now, aaaaah what you gonna say now that you seen more then that. Very nice man hell of a build for electrical. How many 18+ what I can see. What are you gonna be pushing 500,000 watts LOL

Damn, guy that was talking crap keep talking crap dude bet you not gonna say anything now, aaaaah what you gonna say now that you seen more then that. Very nice man hell of a build for electrical. How many 18+ what I can see. What are you gonna be pushing 500,000 watts LOL

Getting 5 under the hood is more impressive to me then just building a wall of alternators. But, they are both pretty neat to look at.

Ehhh that was 14 alternators under the hood of Alma Gates Bronco.

Any pics of the whole truck? I can't imagine that he's running a stock hood with 14 alternators under it. I didn't think that there was that much room under the hood in a stock Bronco. I'd like to see the whole truck. I guess I'll look for it on the interwebs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.