Is an EQ necessary for a monoblock amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Mark_ab Is it required to have an EQ for the subs, in an SQ system?
You'll find it most likely that yes, you will want some control over the frequency response of your subwoofers.

A single 31 band eq should cover all ranges that you need, completely...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Should be good to go without those fuses. Read the manual that comes with the new stereo. If it doesn’t say to add additional fuses, don’t.
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
To me.. It looks like the Allen head screws are in the terminals on the speaker inputs on the amplifier. The negative looks like its in there and...
Thanks man I’ll give it a try I’m usually pretty bad at this kind of stuff. I wasn’t sure if there was a website or something that had a picture I...
GM-D9701. Used it to power a sound quality sub (Adire Brahma 15”). Was adult owned and carefully used (had a Mini DSP connected to it with a...

About this thread

Mark_ab

5,000+ posts
The Alpha Male
Mark_ab
Edmonton, Alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date