Is $500 to much for a box for 2 W3's?

bargain with the store that is selling it for $500. tell them that ur going to go somewhere else if they dont lower their price for u.
this coming from the guy that got ripped off himself and defends the store that did it and still gives them business!

Quick question, Well this guy at the other audio shop uses that computer program to make his boxes and my question is does that really matter or no? Will it sound better if i get a place that does it buy hand? The guy at the cheaper shop said all he does is he puts in the computer how much room he has to work with then the computer tells him like the dimenisions for the box and he goes from there. The other shop does i think they just do all the math them selfs. Does that really affect any thing?

I heard if you dont make a box right then your stuff will sound like S**t so i just want it to sound as good as i can.

Thanks alot guys!

Quick question, Well this guy at the other audio shop uses that computer program to make his boxes and my question is does that really matter or no? Will it sound better if i get a place that does it buy hand? The guy at the cheaper shop said all he does is he puts in the computer how much room he has to work with then the computer tells him like the dimenisions for the box and he goes from there. The other shop does i think they just do all the math them selfs. Does that really affect any thing?
I heard if you dont make a box right then your stuff will sound like S**t so i just want it to sound as good as i can.

Thanks alot guys!
i got 2 w3's in a decently sized box from Sound Advice for way less than $500.

i got 2 w3's in a decently sized box from Sound Advice for way less than $500.
Yes but your box is a piece of ****.

Whether they use a program or pencil and papr makes no difference as long as the outcome is correct. Just PM BJFisher, I am willing to bet he would make a better box than this shop for much less.

JL,overpriced hype.The stuff they make is average at best

and on answer to your question

500 is only too much if you think it is,one mans junk is another mans treasure....

there is a fool born every second,you could be next

Yes but your box is a piece of ****.
Whether they use a program or pencil and papr makes no difference as long as the outcome is correct. Just PM BJFisher, I am willing to bet he would make a better box than this shop for much less.
dude my box is not ****. ima bout to drive over to your house so u can hear this **** man.. it sounds clean as ****. that box was the dimensions that JL had particularly for those subwoofers, so if u think it *****, then u think JL *****, which it doesnt.

Cool! Has anyone used this website to get there box? It looks really good! I am probably gonna get one from him. I Think i will do the one where they just send me the wood and i build it my self. Thanks alot guys!

If you have anyother recommendations let me know ok thanks alot guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.