Anyone in san diego with free time?

synikalt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Daygo
Just to hang out and help me with my alarm install ive been procrasinating for so long. Im soon going to have install my sub/box and amp when they get here...I live in apt so i dont have access to privacy let alone tools. Talk audio probably grab lunch w/e make a day out of it. im free Thursdays fridays

I'm in San Deigo for another two weeks. No vehicle here though. But you can find me on 32nd Street. Wet side, Pier 4. USS Rodney M Davis.
Im not familiar with that address...Is that on base? downtown?

It's a couple miles north of Mile of Cars Way. Only way I know how to tell you where it is is tot tell you that the Blue Line will take you straight here from Gas Lamp

It's a couple miles north of Mile of Cars Way. Only way I know how to tell you where it is is tot tell you that the Blue Line will take you straight here from Gas Lamp
heh...A ship. Now i see cause that did throw me off, i assumed something military. now i have an idea of where your at...Still a little unfamiliar with that area. google map ftw. Where are you from since u leaving in 2 weeks? well Im pretty sure ill be free next week monday, thursday, friday.

You're gonna do a Car alarm install on a ship? Cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.