Iraggi alts...

be aware about buying from irragi alts...
buying one of his alts was LITERALLY the biggest mistake i ever made... i paid a little over $400 for a 240 amp alt for my car, it took way longer than he said for me to get it, and when i did get it, it was DOA. i mailed it back from him and he told me that they actually knew before hand what was wrong with it, and they sent it to me anyways.

i get my replacement alt from him, and after less than 3 months of use, it was dead. he gave me some BS about what was wrong with it, i told him that i wanted my money back, he refused and he told me that he would give me a large case GM alt for my problems. i recieved my alt back(after he had it for 2 months...), and it still does not do what he claims it was going to do. and i never got the GM alt that he promised me.

dominick irraggi is not only a shady person, but he runs an awful business that makes the worst products available. my stock alternator puts out more power than the alternator that he sold me. do a search on here, lots of other people have been ripped off by dominick, a few competitors(one big name that im not going to note in here), and several other customers have been as dissatisfied as me or more so.

my advice, stay away from dom, there are other, better, companies.

from what i read in the thred bashing him he made everything up to anyone who had a problem. i will buy from him any day.

if u find the thread where he came and backed up his business, u would realize half the people are talking out of their asses trying to make a little problem a huge problem that needs governmental help. know what u want before you order, this ALWAYS make a transaction that much smoother.

from what i read in the thred bashing him he made everything up to anyone who had a problem. i will buy from him any day.
he made nothing up to anyone... he said he fixed my problem, but he again lied to me about the GM alt, and then sent me another defective alt. then he offered discounts to new customers to try and cover his ass.

if u find the thread where he came and backed up his business, u would realize half the people are talking out of their asses trying to make a little problem a huge problem that needs governmental help. know what u want before you order, this ALWAYS make a transaction that much smoother.
wait until its your money on the line, then see if you have the same stance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . i realized what i wanted before i ordered, i just didnt get what i expected or what i wanted. knowing what you want has absolutly nothing to do with it.

I have bought 2 alts from Dom.

a 220 and a 300amp

both GM large case.

he sent a bracket for the dual setup.

so far we are not impressed with the quality of the bracket, alts LOOK good, but wont be operational untill tommorow. it took HEAVY modding on the original braket for them to fit, and even after all the modding the belt might still rub against a Bolt.

so far I am giving him a D+, hopefully the alts work and make good current than I will bump him to a B

for the record im not the one doing the install Shawn Fleming is.

Mike

I will add this when i can reach Dom on the phone he is very nice to me. the key is reaching him

i still think they are the second worst car audio electrical upgrade possible //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the first worst is adding a cap. but its close and hard to tell which is a bigger waste of money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Where did you end up getting one that work.

theres a group buy starting for EA check the forum...only heard good things about them
is this still going on???

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Dom has rebuilt EA alts.

All alternator companies have had problems at one time or another.

Dom is not a bad guy or a scammer!He will do everything he can to make the situation right.

Even with Hoss Dom has said he will provide ANYONE a NEW alternator of their choice(compareble to the one Hoss had amperage wise) that will fit there vehicle if Hoss sells them the alt in question.

Dom has rebuilt EA alts.All alternator companies have had problems at one time or another.

Dom is not a bad guy or a scammer!He will do everything he can to make the situation right.

Even with Hoss Dom has said he will provide ANYONE a NEW alternator of their choice(compareble to the one Hoss had amperage wise) that will fit there vehicle if Hoss sells them the alt in question.
well duh, EA has just as much horror stories as iraggi, hell they might even have more.

they both **** /thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.