Iraggi Alternators

DC has nice alts once you finally get them. I've been waiting a month and two weeks since I paid for my most recent one... still waiting !

DC has nice alts once you finally get them. I've been waiting a month and two weeks since I paid for my most recent one... still waiting !
Dang dude, that *****. I hope I dont have to wait that long for a 270 H/O alt. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

LOL... Iraggi, the RD of alternators...
I must have went through about 4-5 in an 8 week period before I said fu(k it and went with an Ohio Generator, been running strong for almost two years now...
i had an ohio gen on my aurora and the alt came with a birth sheet proving it did 235 amps not just word of mouth i run custom electrics alts now externaly regulated and they work great

Terrible to see how shady he is running his business. I would proceed on with further court hearings and then make his ass pay the fees and attorney fees.

First RD now this? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Lol@Iraggi

Hope you get it all situated, from his replies it seems he just dont care.

Terrible to see how shady he is running his business. I would proceed on with further court hearings and then make his ass pay the fees and attorney fees.
First RD now this? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Lol@Iraggi

Hope you get it all situated, from his replies it seems he just dont care.
I know, what's the world coming to? Car audio would die if every company behaved like this. TSK TSK TSK!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

i had an ohio gen on my aurora and the alt came with a birth sheet proving it did 235 amps not just word of mouth i run custom electrics alts now externaly regulated and they work great
If you mind me asking how much you pay for a Ohio gen?

ive had my iraggi for almost a year now, no problems. Great customer service, at least from what ive experienced. I personally have nothing negative to say about him or his alternators, but that doesnt make up for other cases. Regardless, i love my alt.

my didn't come with a sheet but I bought it as an external reg'd alt then changed my setup so I had it changed ot internal reg. and had a smaller pulley put on it. put out 135A~ at idle (700rpm) with a max of around 29X IIRC. that was warmed up, don't remember the cold numbers but they where pretty crazy!

handled close to 5Kw RMS great (don't recall ever seeing anything below 13.3V) with only the big three and a pair of BatCap 2K's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basebalz13

10+ year member
D-money
basebalz13
roanoke, virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies