iPod upgrade to 1.1.3

Participant count
  • Participant list

redrocket
10+ year member

So, I was browsing the forums over at SoundDomain and noticed a thread that said if your iPod is updated to 1.1.3, it will no longer work with your head unit. I was wondering if anyone could check it out or say if this is true or not. I'm not hooking up my iPod to my computer again for a while I guess.

From SoundDomain:

We have discovered that upon upgrade to version 1.1.3 iPods that previously worked as "full control" will no longer function properly. This includes all 5th gen as well as 6th gen models. The only way for you to continue using your iPod is to downgrade to version 1.1.2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would turn it to either flat, or better yet off if you have that option and use the head unit to control the eq.
I had to go from the headphone jack to an rca converter and plug into the back of my head unit. My old iPod won’t directly connect on any of my...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...

About this thread

redrocket

10+ year member
redrocket
Lancaster, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from