Kenwood DDX7019 vs DDX8019 vs DNX7100

Giu
10+ year member

Hi! I have my hu, that is a Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD and I want it to change it for a hu with Video Ipod interface.

After some days of searching i find this 3 hu that look good for me. But i want to know the differences between them, because i think there are not so much diferences, except for de DNX7100 that has nav.

thanks a lot, and excuse me for mi bad english!

Then you have a problem with your install.
Your right my gains were up to high, but still not high enough. The 5V head unit I am using now let me set the gain ratio at a higher level resulting in a better sound with no noise.

If 4-5 volts were not important, why would all the higher end decks come with it?

Your right my gains were up to high, but still not high enough. The 5V head unit I am using now let me set the gain ratio at a higher level resulting in a better sound with no noise.
If 4-5 volts were not important, why would all the higher end decks come with it?
the decks that have them are usually used by people who have sq setups most people can't really tell the difference but i prefer 5volts . never know when listening preferences might change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif what setup are you going for? \

medik where you from in miami?

the 719 can do everything the 819 and 7100 can do. If i was you i would get the 719 the get a line driver for your amp and then buy the add on navi so you can still watch tv while driving i was told on the 7100 you cant do it even if you ground the parking break i believe or somthing with navi on the 7100 some kind of problem i really dont remember. i did alot of research befor i bought the 719 and the 719 can play dvd audio even though it says nothing about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.