SOLD ipod Nano 2gb Used with 250 songs!

drgthang
10+ year member

Ebay Item # Item number: 230032366669

Details:

This item is in excellent condition and has been used very little. The protective plastic was left on the Nano out of the box, and it was immediately placed into a protective plastic case (not included). Therefore this item has very little if any scratches at all on it. It's battery life and condition are great!

Included:

* 2gb iPod Nano (Black)

* original headphones (never used)

* original dock cradle adaptor piece

* original install CD & Manual

* original protective sleeve

* original box

Also included as a special bonus, 250 songs are already loaded onto this for you!

th_IMG_1239.jpg

Apple sells these refurbished with a 1-year warranty for $99. You're not going to get $160....what are you realistically looking to get for it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.