IPOD hooked up to headunit??

aren't the auxilary plugs on the back of the unit? how do i get a wire back there?how is it hooked up?
Well, you could run an extension from the back of the head unit to somewhere easier to connect the ipod.

Also, some head units have an aux in on the faceplate(I think jvc may have had some...they might still).

ohh ok, i see, i seee.....

so its just plug and play really, set the radio to aux mode and i'm set?

i see alot of headsets have aux available...

thats c0o, thanks alot

a lot of decks have compositive auxilary in which is RCAs... you just buy this cheap little adapter from the store that converts a mini jack, thatll plug right into your iPod, to male RCAs.

stay away from Aiwa! bad bad bad brands... lots of problems with those I hear. The only budget brand I suggest is Kenwood.

My girlfriend has a '88 Honda Prelude, and What I did when I installed her deck was, the aux is alot like preouts, but says aux on it, so I just ran the aux lines into the tape storage thing below the hu, and hooked up an rca to mini adapter to it, so whenever she wants to play her mp3 player, all she has to do is plug it in...

~ Kyle ~

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.