IPOD Compatible Head-Unit?

yes the pioneer 4800mp is a good unit I have it in my car and it sounds great but you have to buy the ipod conncetor here is the model number PIONEER CD-IB100II or the JVC nuit it has a usb port right in front of it you can plug a lot of things to it here is that model number JVC KD-DV6200 try ebay for these items cheap some even offers warranty
I had a P4500MP, and loved it. VERY reliable unit. Never had a single problem with it.

I had to sell my CD7000 but was able to convince the wife to let me get something down market. Here is what I got that will control my Ipod:

http://www.cardomain.com/item/KENKDCMP632U

It is $120 plus shipping, free wiring kit, free dash kit and it will connect to the Ipod as well as a USB drive. The only asterisk is that it will not play songs from the I-tunes.

For the money, this is one of the best Ipod deals out there.

Juan

I had to sell my CD7000 but was able to convince the wife to let me get something down market. Here is what I got that will control my Ipod:
http://www.cardomain.com/item/KENKDCMP632U

It is $120 plus shipping, free wiring kit, free dash kit and it will connect to the Ipod as well as a USB drive. The only asterisk is that it will not play songs from the I-tunes.

For the money, this is one of the best Ipod deals out there.

Juan
Now THAT'S a good deal. Thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.