iPhone or Galaxy S?

Which phone.

• Total voters
Finally time to upgrade phones what do you all think between these 2?
iPhone will let you connect via usb cable to basically any head unit. Only some support Android. I have a Windows Phone (Lumia 920) but of those two I would say go with the iPhone. I even got a new iPod touch after getting rid of my iPhone 4s so I could still use it for music (paid Spotify membership, any song I want in 320kbps).

I'm not big into tinkering with my phone its mainly there for communication and to keep me occupied haha that's why I am leaning toward iPhone bc all the **** it can do but I also want something reliable and I can't say that the iPhone is more reliable than the galaxy I see people with iPhones have little problems such as black screens, sound problem, etc. that can be fixed fast and easily by taking it to the store but I'd rather not have a problem in the first place but I've never owned an iPhones this is just what I've personally seen im sure there's plenty iPhones that haven't had a single problem out there

iPhone will let you connect via usb cable to basically any head unit. Only some support Android. I have a Windows Phone (Lumia 920) but of those two I would say go with the iPhone. I even got a new iPod touch after getting rid of my iPhone 4s so I could still use it for music (paid Spotify membership, any song I want in 320kbps).
Yea that was my next big thing to mention was how easily the iPhone could connect to any head unit that's a big plus!

[quote name='Dtrom']@jammin304 ; @av83 ; I'm talking about the S3. I never owned it but my mom dad and girlfriend all have it so I've played on them enough. The keyboard is terrible, the screen is so big that I always accidentally push buttons when I don't mean too, the Internet is laggy. Those are my main problems with it but those three things are biggys for me. All 3 of them are happy with it so I guess it's just me. I would've snapped it in half if I owned it personally[/QUOTE]

laggy net is the provider or wifi. Mines blazing fast on 4g, tho. The keyboard seems fine to me, I use Swype without a single issue. And the screens too big? lol, are you serious? Never heard a person ever say that about their cell.

I'm not a galaxy nut hugger, either. I've only had mine a few weeks. But these issues are all foreign to me. This phone is wicked.

Haha 2 really good phones this is making me more confused than before. My mom has the galaxy and my girlfriend the iPhone I need to steal each phone for a day and see what each is really talking about!

If you want to be restricted in what you can do with your phone, waste your money on the non-innovative Apple. However, if you want a power house phone that has a massive library of FREE apps than Android hands down. For every single app on itunes that charges you $$, there are multiple equivalents for Android that are FREE... Gtunes for Android is 100% free and has a pretty massive library of free music as well.... Ive got the S2 and will upgrade to the next Galaxy or the Note when my contract is up. Ill NEVER buy or own an apple product.

The iPhone just works. Although, not perfect (no phone is), it is seamless. The app store was built around ONE phone with ONE screen size which makes the apps ideal. If course, with the iPhone 5 there is now another screen size and the apps are being optimized slowly for that phone as well.

I am one of those people who are not biased against something I don't use. I played with all the new popular Android devices before I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 5, and I couldn't get over the cheap plastic feel of the Samsung phones, the unrealistic overblown colors of the screen, and the overall experience.

For me, the iPhone does what it is suppose to do.....and does it the best. The best part of the iPhone for me is the size of the screen (width of the phone). The phone still feels like a phone and not a small tablet. I also don't think the quality of the hardware can be argued. Nothing comes close to the feel of the aluminum and glass.

**No offense to Android phone users. This is just my honest opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Galaxy is better. All you have to do is watch youtube versus videos. I like the big screen and the customization. 3 of my friends had iphones and all of them switched to the S3 on an upgrade. The battery is bigger. Galaxy s3 2100mah > iphone 5 1440mAh battery. I had the first galaxy and never had a problem with it. I upgraded just to have 4g instead of 3g. And yes, I have used the Iphone. The only Apple product I love is my 160gb ipod. I need all my music and don't really believe in trying to answer calls, surf, and text from the same device my music is stored on. I use my phone for internet radio (TuneinRadio) and Pandora. I don't even see why people compare the iphone and Galaxy? I also think the Galaxy Note 2 is way better than the Ipad. IOS 6 is a little behind compared to ICS and Jellybean IMO. Also S3's don't need to be Jailbroke most of the time. My Galaxy S3 doesn't freeze up, doesn't have to be restarted, and never had to remove the battery and put it back in to get it to work. I'm not implying that this is an Iphone issue, just letting you know how stable the S3 is. If you're on the internet a lot go with Samsung for the big screen. Android equals freedom!

I love my iphone 4s. I also like the new iphone 5 as well. Im planning on getting the iphone 6 on my upgrade, it looks really good. I just bought the samsung galaxy s3 for my cousin and I dont like it at all. I also dislike the blue tint the galaxy has on the screen. The battery life ***** bad on it as well.

iphone > galaxy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...