Car choice: 97' Camaro?

I already keep the back seats out just so I can refuse to drive my brother and his friends around and I'm willing to give whatever amount of performance is offset by the weight (i assume its pretty minimal), so I think I'll go ahead and use it.

the only limit is how much room you want to give up and how much a small loss in performance bothers you?
Whats the point in having a camaro if it doesn't have a bitchi'n sound system. If the ladies can't hear you they won't notice your ride. I say give up all the room you can to increase preformance go big or go home. IMO

Lolz

i used a prefab camaro box, stuffed it with polyfill, had two powerbass xs 12s on 1500w. Camaros are really easy to get loud
Thats good to hear. Where I live there is really only one place that does audio and they have some crazy *** prices so my friends uncle (who just got out of prison for arson) is going to help me with the wiring lol. I think the ones I'm looking at are running off two 1000 watt amps in an enclosure that was in a pickup. I've been looking at the dual stealthboxes or the ones that sit in the t-top area and trying to figure out which would be better.

Thats good to hear. Where I live there is really only one place that does audio and they have some crazy *** prices so my friends uncle (who just got out of prison for arson) is going to help me with the wiring lol. I think the ones I'm looking at are running off two 1000 watt amps in an enclosure that was in a pickup. I've been looking at the dual stealthboxes or the ones that sit in the t-top area and trying to figure out which would be better.
Arson... eh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Huskers!Z28

Huskers!Z28
Eastern Wyoming
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
sbarber82