iPad Mini Dash Build

Bad weather combined with school has not allowed me to really even touch this since I first posted about it, hopefully it warms up so I can get the damn ball rolling on it
If you would have finished this besides doin school work you could have finished then be doin schoolwork on the go. Lol jk man. I want updates tho

On another note.............. I too have a 04 f150 split year so same as a 2003. I Have the ipad 2 my wonderfull wife bought me and dying to do this in my truck. Im looking for a simple way of doing it with a dash kit and not having to cut n chop. Not lazy just travelling for work and have zero tools and Im not up too par like you guys are with car audio and installs what have you

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.