09 Chevy Crew cab, 2 SA10 under seat vented (seat lifted)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cleaned up after a little router work.

Subs mounted up.

Tucks under the seat nicely.

I will be wrapping the box in vinyl to match the truck soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This setup has me intrigued, we currently do a ton of flat woofer under seat sub installs on truck and I personally don't like the sub output of them, they just doesn't hit or drop low enough for my taste. Can you tell me more about this 3inch rear seat lift and I'm really digging that box design especially seeing as how I am a Sundown dealer....

This setup has me intrigued, we currently do a ton of flat woofer under seat sub installs on truck and I personally don't like the sub output of them, they just doesn't hit or drop low enough for my taste. Can you tell me more about this 3inch rear seat lift and I'm really digging that box design especially seeing as how I am a Sundown dealer....
Get ahold of me up here at the shop.

318-343-8283

I HAVE TWO 8 SAV2 FACING UP IN BUT TO BE HONEST A LIKE MORE DOWNFIRE. DOES IT HIT HARD AND HOW ABOUT THE PORT IS FACING BACK IS NOT MAKING TO MUCH NOISE HITTING THE BACK PART OF THE TRUCK?
This design works great in the 07+ crew cabs, slams the lows w/ authority. Get more noise from the roof than the back wall.

But, w/ your 99-06 ext cab, the back walls seam to make more noise w/ rear firing ports. You have plenty of room under your seat to do the SA8's downfire w/ rear fire port. I would say just throw a layer of damping on that back wall the help. Also, the 99-06 Ext cab roofs tend to rattle like CRAZY.

You are right about the roof rattling like crazy that's mine main problem. I was thinking of putting some damping on the roof but i heard that the damping is to heavy to putting on the roof. Any suggestions? What kind of brackets did you used to lift the seat?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.