iPad 2 64GB WiFi + 3G (Verizon) (white)

Participant count
  • Participant list

WildcatNate
10+ year member

**** in a Box
Item(s) for Sale: iPad 2 64GB WiFi + 3G (Verizon) in white

Item(s) Description/Condition: This is a like new iPad 2 as listed above. It has been in a full case since the day I bought it. I am including the frosted back case and Apple smart cover shown in the picture. I am also including all original packaging materials.

Price: $675 Pay Pal only.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Price includes shipping. It has been a year or two since I have sold anything on here, but I used to sell things all the time back when I was really into car audio. Let me know if you need any other information and I would be happy to provide it. With the announcement yesterday these are running $729 + tax, plus $39 for the smart cover and another $25 for the back cover. Great deal! Thanks for looking.

Item Pictures:

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WildcatNate

10+ year member
**** in a Box
WildcatNate
Kansas City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies