Beltronics Vector V955 Radar Detector

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudstratus
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Beltronics V955 radar detector

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This item is brand new in the box and not even opened for pictures. I bought this unit the the other day because it was on sale and did not realize that my girlfriend had the same idea and bought me one too. Rather than take this back i will just try to pass off the savings to someone else. I think this has a 4.2 star review on amazon and that was the lowest score of any site i checked, extraordinary value for the money, have not used mine yet to testify but over the next few days i will be

Price: 140 shipped and insured

I think the price is more than fair, on ebay the cheapest is 140 plus shipping and that is for a refurb and some of them are over 200. Original price was 205 in store i believe.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26530858View attachment 26530859View attachment 26530860

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudstratus

10+ year member
loudstratus
Ohio/Western NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies