interior panel how to pull apart resources

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jroo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Outside of the master sheets that crutchfield sells or looking on youtube, can anyone point me to any resources that show you where and how to take apart interior panels and parts? I want to know where the screws and pops are so I dont break any interior pieces. BTW, the truck is a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. My son and I want to do some equipment installation and deadning and dont want to break anything pulling pulling panels and getting access to stuff.

Slow and steady wins the race.
I usually look up the panel as a replacement part to get an image of it looks like on the backside to know where the tabs are.
But its not 100%
Don't force it, if its not coming out there is a reason or something you have missed.
Your going to beak clips, it happens sometimes
As long as you don't break the panel itself or the corresponding insert location you can always replace the clips/pins.
Crazy glue is your friend ;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.