Interesting speakers on my Infiniti J30

Participant count
  • Participant list

J30

SoCal
I bought a used Infiniti J30 that came with a JVC KD‑R330 HU. The speakers all appeared to be dead except for one of the door speakers that was a no-name brand. Is that HU any good?

The rear Bose speakers are 6x9 and, from what I have gathered, had their own amps per speaker. Will any 6x9 work for me here or do I need something special? Can I use the amps on these speakers with new ones somehow?

I was looking at the Pioneer_TS-D6902R for the 6x9.

I've read that the front door speakers are more important. They are 4" stock but I have read I can fit up to 6.5" if its shallow enough. Any advice here?

I have a JL 500v1 that is for my 12w6 but the sub is across the country. (figured out how to get the amp here but not the sub just yet). Will this help at all?

I have the entire back end stripped down. There is a steel plate between the gas tank/trunk and rear seat backs but there are two openings on the left and right for wires to come through, shouldn't be a problem getting the wiring in the trunk.

Anyone have a good 4-6.5" speaker recommendation for the front doors?

I was meaning trying to get bass through from subs but the hu will be fine if it suites your tastes with features and i would get whatever matches your rear speakers but the rite size as im guessing your gonna run em off the hu and it will be easyer to tune

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.