Insurance???

i dont think that my parents insurance (allstate) only covers theft, which car audio gear would fall into that catagory, given that you have all of your receipts.

Insurance companies "WILL NOT COVER" youre amps and sub boxes unless it is BOLTED to the car! if its just sitting in there loose youre SOL.

there usually is a deducatble connected to the system part of the coverage ..mine is 500 for up to 5000 of goods ...and my receipts list the msrp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif btw i have Geico

Insurance companies "WILL NOT COVER" youre amps and sub boxes unless it is BOLTED to the car! if its just sitting in there loose youre SOL.

Ive heard that a lot but the rep we talked to said that as long as we had receipts and the item was in-car when stolen, we would be covered, and there is no deductable.

Ive heard that a lot but the rep we talked to said that as long as we had receipts and the item was in-car when stolen, we would be covered, and there is no deductable.
This is what I was told, except for the deductable part because on state farm it counts as a comprehensive claim, so my deductable is like $200.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

plbpatw

plbpatw
Salina, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
swimfreak26