Installing System in 2015 Buick LaCrosse..HELP!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jjedmund

I have had plenty of systems in the past, my most recent being 2 15 inch Kicker L7s in the back of my infiniti G35. I sold my infiniti and now am looking to purchase a system to put in my Buick LaCrosse. Since it's a brand new car, I don't want to mess with installing the system myself only because I'm not the best at hiding the wires and getting the head unit out and don't want to cause any damage to my car.

I'm looking to either get 2 10s or 2 12s. I want a setup that will beat but can still hit the lows that some songs have. I want the right setup but I don't need it to be as loud as my L7s were. I just wanted some recommendations on what I should get as far as brand of speakers, 10s or 12s, what amp and either sealed or ported box?

I also wanted to see if anyone happened to know how tough it is to put a system in a 2015 Buick? I had a mercedes that was wired via fiber optics, so I had to replace all of the electronics to get my system to work in it.

I don't know if I'll have that problem on this vehicle or not. I think I'd want a good speaker that what put out about around 500RMS. I think 1,000 watts is right where I'm looking at. I'd like to keep the cost of speakers, box and amp under 700 bucks if possible.

Any recommendations and experience with Buicks? Any feedback is appreciated!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.