Installing second underseat sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

martinv_357

CarAudio.com Newbie
nz
Hi guys,

I have a Cerwin Vega VPAS10 installed using a high-level input from my speakers. I would like to install a second VPAS10 and was hoping someone could tell me whether I'm able to tap into the power, remote and speaker wires that are currently in the first sub, or whether I need to repeat the process again?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I have a Cerwin Vega VPAS10 installed using a high-level input from my speakers. I would like to install a second VPAS10 and was hoping someone could tell me whether I'm able to tap into the power, remote and speaker wires that are currently in the first sub, or whether I need to repeat the process again?

Thanks in advance.
Uhhh. Yes.
As long as your power and ground are 8 gauge or larger. Rem and speaker inputs should be fine.

Good luck trying to get the gains set the same as each other 😬 shouldn't affect it too much at 200 watts a piece though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...