Installing Amp and sub on factory system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Glenni92

Norway
Hello, i have a electric vehicle with factory amp and sub which kinda ****. i have a dynabel monoblock and ground zero 12" that i had in all my past vehicles. and in these i also changed the head unit.

in my current car i cannot change the head unit since i would lose alot of the functions regarding its a electric car.

can i install the amp and sub like you would normally do? only thing i know i have to do diffrent is to use a high low converter to connect the rca's to the head unit. can the factory amp and sub just be there like they are now?

I'm not an expert but doesn't sound like it would hurt to try. It doesn't sound like too much work if it doesn't work. Come back and tell us how it went. What kind of fuse comes with the factory equipment? Will it be good enough with the new stuff?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.