installed my Diamond Audio Hex's today...

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
I got my Hex components installed today. Along with my 3 12 W3s and a PPI PC 2100 (for the Hex comps) and PPI PC 2150 (for my subs). I am very impressed with my new Hex components and would recommend them to anyone. I went from MB Quart Q series to these and am VERY happy I did. I am giving each channel about 90-100 watts rms and they are LOUD. Not to mention that my subs are even louder in my new car than they were in my old one. I have a PG Tantrum 1200.1 that will be here monday along with a PG Powergrid. I am going to see how much pain my W3s can handle from the PG Tantrum for a little while until I order either 1 12"XXX or a 12"D2. I am waiting to hear what people think of their D2s when they get them to make a decision, but I am still leaning toward the XXX.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.