Installed a new head unit now nothing works proper

Participant count
  • Participant list
It could be many things and I know you do not want to hear that, so we have to narrow it down. Time to open the fuse box(es) and check all the fuses. Check the fuse box inside the car first and then the fuse box under the hood. It could be a fuse, relay, etc and even possibly the car's computer. Check you power and ground connections on your H/U.

Would installing the new H/U mess up the computer? I checked all the fuses and they are good. When I installed it there was an extra what I belive to be Ground(black) and Illumint(yellow) so I just capped them could that have something to do with it?

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Would installing the new H/U mess up the computer? I checked all the fuses and they are good. When I installed it there was an extra what I belive to be Ground(black) and Illumint(yellow) so I just capped them could that have something to do with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.