Installation help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

xwzwx

Hey guys, so i have this question about wiring and stuff.

Components i have: Toxic TX1000 amplifier. datasheet: http://www2.produktinfo.conrad.com/datenblaetter/375000-399999/379195-an-01-en-Car_Power_Package_CPP_1000.pdf

Mac Audio MP 225 BP Subwoofer with custom built box (bigger and better etc) - Mac Audio MP 225 BP

Pioneer TS-G1331I Dual Cone speakers - TS-G1331I | Pioneer

My first question that is there is a way to connect both speakers and woofers to the amp. If yes then i'd like some kind of wiring scheme), paint will do (quite good at understanding schemes, maybe some capacitors or smth needed etc...)

And if not, then which is the best way to connect only woofers to it?

Looking forward for answers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.