Inquiry: like new Atomic APX 18 pricing?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Navy_Doc
10+ year member

Maryland
Item(s) for Sale:

This is an inquiry nothing more at this time.

Two Atomic APX 18" (Used, but not abused)

Two Atomic Recone kits (new)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The history

I bought them in 2011 from a buddy of mine that was Selling his system. I originally planned to get back into competition, at the time I was stationed overseas, once stateside I wasn't able to go home and get them or able to afford to power them even. So they have sat in an air conditioned house to this day. I can't put them in the car I have now (2013 Dodge Charger). So it looks like I may have to part ways with them.

I'll try to get some recent pictures as well.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Could you be more specific? The point of my inquiry? The point in selling them? The point of life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You want to sell them or want to discuss them? I'm confused. If you want to sell them list a prices and pics if not start a thread on the drivers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.