Input on cadence ia7

mistiksky
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
so on another forum ive heard nothing but good things about the ia7 i have yet to hear anything bad about it or anything better for the price im looking for an amp that is one ohm stable at 1000 watts rms to run my 3 old school jl 12w6's.

Does anyone have any input on the ia7 and is there anything better or comparable for the same price or less?

With Cadence you get a 5 year warranty and awesome customer service. You can spend less on a budget amplifier, such as the older 08 series Hifonics, or you could spend more on something else. Regardless, the choice is all yours to make on this one. If this is what you want to run and it falls within your budget, then go for it. If not, keep on looking and prepare to drive yourself crazy.

iA7 is the same board design as the Audioque 1200d or what ever their smallest monoblock model number is..

Both are solid amplifiers, Cadence has the better end due to the 5 year as stated above me.

Go with the iA7 you will be happy with it.

If you are serious about getting one, Go here to get it, Jason Paul used to work for Cadence and is one hell of a nice guy to deal with.

http://www.powermaxelectronics.com/products/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=97&idcategory=

Cadence iA7 - $30 off with the Coupon MAX7 Cannot beat that deal!

the ia7 is a solid amp. i have one on my demo at teh shop. tested 1052 rms out of it at 13.8 volts and a 1.5 ohm reactive load. as with other cadence products they are under rated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.