info/opnions

Participant count
  • Participant list

King pin2
10+ year member

pshhh
hey guys if you could i was needing some info, as yall know better than i. im looking at a few double din head units, one is the ECLIPSE E3305CMT BK the other is the Eclipse 7301. was wondering what is the best of the 2. im wanting a hu that has your basic bass treble, mid controls. a full screen isnt important im just after great sound and power. any info would be great thanks.

hey guys if you could i was needing some info, as yall know better than i. im looking at a few double din head units, one is the ECLIPSE E3305CMT BK the other is the Eclipse 7301. was wondering what is the best of the 2. im wanting a hu that has your basic bass treble, mid controls. a full screen isnt important im just after great sound and power. any info would be great thanks.
If the E3305 is the one I'm thinking of, it's got a Minidisc slot. Are you ever going to use Minidisc. Honestly, by saying you only want bass and mid controls (no treble?), you're wasting money going with something from Eclipse's upper line.

What budget do you have in mind?

yea youre thinking o the correct one, I just looked through and found the ones that looked the best to me, and narrowed it down to those i can get either of them perty cheap, im a long time fan of eclipse and was just really wanting to stick with them.budget prolly 300 and under. the ones that i listed i can get either for under 100. that and i like a hu to have an actual volume knob. and thanks for chiming in, thought it was gonna be a dead thread there for a bit lol.

If you can get the BK for under 100, it's a steal, but it better be sound mechanically. Just keep in mind Fujitsu Ten's interfaces are not very easy to figure out. Expect to spend some serious time with the manual if you go for the touchscreen model and a little less if you go with the BK.

As far as new goes, I'd say the Clarion CZ702 but you said you needed a dedicated volume knob. Would it be a fair compromise if it had a remote instead?

well im also a fan of clarion too, let me try to go into more detail,all that will ever be on this is a small amp and some components, so im mainly wanting sound quality, i like the old school double din hu the best.and im not much for a remote. crazy picky i know lol.

Get the BK. Especially if you want to keep it Eclipse. For 100 bucks, I'd pick it up even if I wasn't going to immediately use it.

thanks for your input, perty much just you and my cousin helping me lol, he is trying to give me his Pioneer FH-P8000BT, but im perty much mind set on eclipse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.