Infinity Kappa's to JL W3V3??

Participant count
  • Participant list

cstek
10+ year member

Just blew one of my Kappa's voice coils out. Looking for replacement subs. Looking at W3V3. I definately want louder but clean as well. I would be putting them into a sealed box with 1.2cf of space. Have a 750d cadence mono block. Would that be ok to run 2 w3v3? It would match the RMS perfect? Looked at the jl 500/1 (HIGH DOLLAR WOW). I found them for 150 a piece on ebay. I think they would sound good in a 01 2 door civic. Let me know on some suggestions. BTW I have a kinetik hc1400 and an Ohio Generator 140 AMP alternator with big 3 and all wiring so no issues with power. If I have to buy a new amp I really dont want to spend no more than 300 tops preferably like 200. Thanks

I am definately going to run 2 subwoofers no matter what I run with. I have narrowed it down to either 2 cvx's or 2 of the jl w3v3. I think the cvx's will be a lot louder, but the jl's will be a lot cleaner. Again my biggest issue now is the amp. Im not sure if my current cadence would be good enough for the jl's and also I know the cvx's will need a different amp because they are way more powerful. Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.