Infinity Basslink?

Participant count
  • Participant list

NGS Ginkosu

Hey guys. I JUST signed up, and have a question for you. What would sound better in a hatchback, an Infinity Basslink or a pioneer shallow mount sub with a down firing box with about 500w amp. Probably the second option, but the basslink would take up alot less space, and if it sounds pretty close to option two i would still get the basslink.

Thanks for any responses.

The Basslink is nice, but there have been reports of them failing right out of the box. I've heard the Basslink in a customer's car and it was quite boomy sounding, but it had decent output. I've not heard the Basslink II. The Pioneer option you mentioned is also decent, but I think the Basslink would get louder. The passive radiator makes it more efficient than a single sealed shallow sub.

If you're really tight on space I'd get a small amp and either a loaded Alpine 8" box or a loaded JL Audio 8" box.

Thanks for the input, I think I will go with the basslink so I dont have to buy a line converter. and then when i eventually get an aftermarket HU i can just run rca's to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.