infinity 4ch amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
seems like an upgrade. The last time I saw the Infinity amp, it was like 250 everywhere, so thats definatley a deal. I blame it on new models coming out. I think they are fairly solid amps, and have some good quality. I say go for it.

I have no idea on how it sounds but I just bought a Powerbass ASA 600.4 from sonicelectronix.com for like 170..... it says it does 100x4, and people have told me its a decent amp. You may want to look into it?

seems like an upgrade. The last time I saw the Infinity amp, it was like 250 everywhere, so thats definatley a deal. I blame it on new models coming out. I think they are fairly solid amps, and have some good quality. I say go for it.
I have no idea on how it sounds but I just bought a Powerbass ASA 600.4 from sonicelectronix.com for like 170..... it says it does 100x4, and people have told me its a decent amp. You may want to look into it?
I used that amp's little brother, the 400.4, and also the Infinity.

The infinity was a quality amp, and I liked it. If I drove it too hard it would overheat, but I didn't have much air around it. I bought it refurbed from Crutchfield for $130.

CT

I used that amp's little brother, the 400.4, and also the Infinity.

The infinity was a quality amp, and I liked it. If I drove it too hard it would overheat, but I didn't have much air around it. I bought it refurbed from Crutchfield for $130.

CT
how did you like the powerbass?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.