Indo Audio

OMG these people piss me off. First I asked how much it would cost to ship a set of alpine 5.25'' coaxials and a set of infinity 3.5'' coaxials. They said it would cost the same as if they were to ship it to the United States, so a couple days later I bought the items, then i tried to use paypal to pay them but they don't accept it from non U.S. accounts for some gay ass reason, and now I have to pay them with some queer ass Bidpay and they charge some stupid service charge for me to wait 10 more days. If i bidpay to send the money order right away it will cost me 15 more dollars. And I can't combine payments, so if I want the speakers now it will cost me 30 dollars. Then they are using Fedex next day, so I am paying them lots and bidpay nothing and they are slowing the whole process down. And now some other jackass is telling me that it will cost 24 dollars per pair to ship to canada and i told him i was quoted a price.

Now I am so screwed because I have no fricking Idea what to do. help me plz.

I have ordered from them twice. i had a product i bought this tuesday that arrived today... 2 days to process and ship. I love them now. Sorry for you...blame canada

I have ordered from them twice. i had a product i bought this tuesday that arrived today... 2 days to process and ship. I love them now. Sorry for you...blame canada
Oh and they never answer my questions, if they do they answer them incorrectly or not completely. It's so frustrating

I had no problems with them so far, they answered all my questions clearly and fully. I also sent a postal MO instead of Bidpay, which they also accept. Just witing for them to receive the MO and ship me my stuff.

im canadian and i bought from them and they were great, yes they want bidpay for canadians, but to ship 2 10" kicker subs, it like only costed 20-30 dollars and duty was $8, they mark items as warranty returns and this helps at custums because they think youv'e paid for it before, also the declared value is low, but if you get insurance you shouldn't have to worry. I bought roughly the same value in goods from another company, but 6.5" mids (much lighter) the shipping was equal, but i got an $80 u.s. bill for brokerage fees and duty.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif

HAH, Canadian //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Im one too, he he

I've heard good things and I've heard bad things about Indo Audio.......actually, I've probably heard just as much bad as I have good. I know I'll never use them..........

Oh and they never answer my questions, if they do they answer them incorrectly or not completely. It's so frustrating

they do that to me too. whenever i ask them a question, they either answer something else or they will give me conflicting answers.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

but at least you know they are there and answering emails. unlike some online seller that never reply.

i got my bx1500d from them and the external bass control was all smashed up.

i emailed them they told me to send it back and they would replace it no questions asked.

so i shipped it back and about 7-10 days later a new one arrived.

so they have treated me good so far but i know a $30 bass controller isnt the same as a $300 amp

but overall good service for me.

also people were saying that they were selling refurb bx1500's as new so i sent maxxsonics(hifonics) my seriel # and they said it was a new amp.

well this is my 2 cents on indoaudio

maybe i just got lucky / who knows

i also ordered a bx1500d from them.

they didnt like to fully awsner questions and not to mention shipping took 1.5months.

i didnt like the fact that they didnt take paypal and the m/o i sent had to take somthing like 10 days to clear after it arived there.

they kept not awnsering my question at all but kept sayng the saem thing up to the point where i phoned there.

amp was recieved in good condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.