Incriminator Audio IA10.1 or CT-Sounds 1400.1d

1800 watts wont be an audible gain over 1200?
srs?

that's like saying an 1800hp car has no distinct advantage over a 1200hp car lol.

im confuzzled
Sorry for the delay, just caught this. You can't draw the parallel into the audio world. You basically need a doubling of power for a 3dB gain (considered an "audible" improvement) in output which 1200 to 1800 won't get you. And just as CT claims to be "underrated" (which, IMO, is a horrible term), IA's amps have been proven to do clean power over their rated figures. I wouldn't be surprised if the clean power a 10.1 was capable of doing would come extremely close to that 1800 anyway. Seeing as how it's a new amp, there really aren't clamp results available yet.

The IA has a higher dampening factor 350 vs the 180 on te CT sounds. Better cone control on the IA, their fore better sound reproduction. The IA does around 1500w at 1ohm and more at .5ohm. And its stable at .5ohm

Just because an amp puts out more wattage than another does not mean its great amp. You have to take component, design, specs and pure performance into account before you come to a conclusion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.