Incriminator audio 40.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunesta_323

Item(s) for Sale: I have this beast *** amp for sale. Just pulled out of my truck this week. Was powered by a Northstar sms-400 which is also for sell

If you have any questions. Or would like more pictures. Please txt me at

79five

355o

Item(s) Description/Condition: the amp is used but works as it should if it were brand new

Price:

Price is 650. Price is firm and also comes with bass/gain control which is brand new.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No shipping. Amp weighs a ton. Pick up is free and delivery if you live close by. Delivery charge will be added if you live far

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: I have this beast *** amp for sale. Just pulled out of my truck this week. Was powered by a Northstar sms-400 which is also for sell

79five

355o

Item(s) Description/Condition: the amp is used but works as it should if it were brand new

Price:

Price is 650. Price is firm and also comes with bass/gain control which is brand new.

No shipping. Amp weighs a ton. Pick up is free and delivery if you live close by. Delivery charge will be added if you live far

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
How much for the battery shipped to fl 32903?

79five

355o

Price:

Item Pictures:

how much for the batt picked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...