In need of advice!

Participant count
  • Participant list

gotSPL

Hey guys,

currently I am running a 12" RF t1 Dual 4. And have been looking around for some new ideas. I am currently running it with a Kicker zx750.1 and I just need more! Its in a 2005 dodge magnum and have plenty of space. What would be some ideas to overall make a louder system. I know I am planning on selling the system or else adding another T1 and bigger amp. I dont know what to think of Power Acoustik products or products like MA Audio? Should I stay away from them or should i just buck up and get some Soundstreams or DD's?

Budget wise im not wanting to spend over 1000. Just let me know what you would do in this situation.

Prefer to get new equiptment!

Sundown, audioque, DC, Fi, DD are some excellent choices. You will also need upgraded electrical. What are the deminsions of your space available?

SO if the battery is already located in the trunk will i have to do all new wiring or just the big three? I have 4 awg Stinger wiring and I know that It can handle about 1000. So in reality these brands are all equal except for prices? What would be a somewhat budgeted system like 2 12's or 15's and a decent amp that can handle everything. Dimensions would be 4 ft accross, and about 3 feet deep also it has a false floor to hide some stuff in too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I never caught how much space you were willing to give up back there......but the back end is tinier than a fairy ****, so since it's almost worthless to act as cargo space, I'll go out on a limb and say you'll give up everything below the window line in the search for pssy attn? If so, 4) Incriminator 187 series 12's. 1000w amp and you are golden....grab a Lanzar Opti2000D for good performance & half ohm stability. The Incriminator 187s are nearly IDENTICAL to the Digital Designs 500 series 12's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.