COMPLETED In need of a 12" power acoustic gothic sub to match my other one and a ported box for them both.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeredithD

CarAudio.com Newbie
I recently acquired a 12" gothic sub and it's not quite enough. I have no amp either, and I need a ported box for 2 12"s. Any little bit helps, one step at a time. Looking for a 1,000 to 2,000 watt amp a 12" gothic sub and a ported box for 2 12"s. Thanks fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...
I would suggest 80 ah of yinglong lithium and a H/O alternator. I'm running 40 ah with a 320 alternator on a 3.5K and it isn't enough.
Not that I like shilling my own sales but I have a badass digital designs 5channel for sale in the classifieds. One of the largest available...
My apologies I forgot to mention what pic is what. First is sub control the 80hx blink and I got the picture as soon it it blinked 2nd pic is hpf...
Signal flow should be HU to DSP to amps. You would lose the ability to EQ and time align the sub with the DSP unit if you bypassed the DSP.

About this thread

MeredithD

CarAudio.com Newbie
MeredithD
Marysville WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from