***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

so wait....what if someone had post dumped on the thread with said over payed car audio purchases...wouldn't you have thanked them and saved cash...hmmm just something to think about...it is a fine line tho...there's times when it is necessary...there should be a post dumping mod...haha....like "There's no way in hell you're going to get four hundred thirty nine dollaz and ninety five cents for that JL audio w7 8"...lol
The lesson I learned was well worth the amount I over-payed//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

My suggestion:
-Head Units/EQs/Processors

-Electrical (batteries, wire, terminals....)

-Amps

-Subwoofers

-Speakers (comps/mids/tweets, etc...)

-Broken equipment (subs/amps....)

-Package Deals

-WTB/WTT

-Miscellaneous NON Car Audio

I think would be nice to have it all split up...not only for the buyer but also for the mods....i'm sure it will be somewhat easier to moderate individual sections instead of trying to keep up with the clusterfukk we have now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and as for those complaining about bumping....just put a 24hr bumping rule
Goob, are you reading this???

This guy knows whassup! I think that that setup would be perfect.

Can I just end this post dumping thing here? Listen up yall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It is up to the buyer to do his research on his product. Still, research won't save anyone.

So yes, I think it is not a bad idea for us to inform those people of the mistake they are about to make.

HOWEVER...post dumping a thread is the wrong way to go about it.

Here's the deal - Next time, don't dump the thread, just PM the potential buyer!

Problem solved my ngas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Just do away with posting in classified listings altogether. Potential buyers can PM the seller for questions or to buy items. This will also keep the seller from post dumping. Warn users in the classified section rules that making more than one classified for any given item will result in a ban & the ad being deleted. Removing the users ability to delete the classified will prevent deleting old ads to create new ones. Set it up so that classifieds are listed for 60 days then deleted. Require pictures with username & date for all classifieds. No exceptions: everyone posts pictures with username & date, whether you have 0 references or 100. It makes it easier to moderate & it's not hard to write you name on a piece of paper & snap a picture. All classifieds must list the item name, description, & price (f/s threads).

Violation of ANY rule should result action as follows. & moderate consistently, absolutely no exceptions for anyone:

1st offense: 10 day ban

2nd offense: 30 day ban

3rd offense: IP ban

/thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/celebrate.gif.82eef51c49c9919296cb60fd0d148863.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do away with posting in classified listings altogether. Potential buyers can PM the seller for questions or to buy items. This will also keep the seller from post dumping. Warn users in the classified section rules that making more than one classified for any given item will result in a ban & the ad being deleted. Removing the users ability to delete the classified will prevent deleting old ads to create new ones. Set it up so that classifieds are listed for 60 days then deleted. Require pictures with username & date for all classifieds. No exceptions: everyone posts pictures with username & date, whether you have 0 references or 100. It makes it easier to moderate & it's not hard to write you name on a piece of paper & snap a picture. All for sale ads must list item name, description, & price. Violation of ANY rule should result action as follows, & moderate consistently, absolutely no exceptions for anyone:

That would work//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Just do away with posting in classified listings altogether. Potential buyers can PM the seller for questions or to buy items. This will also keep the seller from post dumping. Warn users in the classified section rules that making more than one classified for any given item will result in a ban & the ad being deleted. Removing the users ability to delete the classified will prevent deleting old ads to create new ones. Set it up so that classifieds are listed for 60 days then deleted. Require pictures with username & date for all classifieds. No exceptions: everyone posts pictures with username & date, whether you have 0 references or 100. It makes it easier to moderate & it's not hard to write you name on a piece of paper & snap a picture. All classifieds must list the item name, description, & price (f/s threads).
Violation of ANY rule should result action as follows. & moderate consistently, absolutely no exceptions for anyone:

That would work perfectly, I know me personally I always PM to ask the seller questions.

Can I just end this post dumping thing here? Listen up yall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It is up to the buyer to do his research on his product. Still, research won't save anyone.

So yes, I think it is not a bad idea for us to inform those people of the mistake they are about to make.

HOWEVER...post dumping a thread is the wrong way to go about it.

Here's the deal - Next time, don't dump the thread, just PM the potential buyer!

Problem solved my ngas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Um, hello...^^^^^

Go back to your fuckin hickory sticks faget
Hickory, NC is one of the 10 fastest growing areas in the country & was listed as a top 50 place to live in the USA. dumbass.

How's your shitland doing? I hear moose & trees make great neighbors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies